The Secret to Landing your Dream Job in an IT MNC

Many people have certain criteria for an ideal job. As fresher, we have a list of dream companies, and as we gain experience, our preferences may change a little. Do you know what is common in all the people who successfully cracked big IT MNCs’ interviews, even MAANG? 

HABITS

In this Publicis Sapientemployee feedback, I am sharing how habits helped me crack the job interview here. Believe me, it was a roller coaster ride as I had to face harsh truths about my capabilities, regain goal clarity and hone my skills.  

If you think I am joking, have you thought about why people get in an interview-giving mode before achieving results? Some people never stop giving interviews even after landing a new job, just to maintain the habit and be in the zone. This is a conscious effort which requires a lot of determination.



Before joining Publicis Sapient, I was in a SAAS startup for the past three years. It was a good organization, but I was not satisfied with the compensation and the brand name.

When I think of my ideal job, I had 4 specific requirements:

  1. Job role and responsibilities
  2. Designation
  3. Compensation
  4. Brand name of IT MNC

 I was looking for a job in companies like Accenture, EY, HCL, and Cognizant. Having worked in a startup, I got most opportunities from similar organizations. Hence, from getting my resume noticed by HR to clearing the whole process was a learning & habit formation journey.

For clearing each step, I had to practice and form specialized habits. I researched for each step, did online courses and took mentorship. Each method gave me a new insight and helped in solidifying the future growth path.

I read all the news, stories about the IT Tech world and the latest developments. Finally, I read various Publicis Sapient reviews to understand people's thoughts about the organization. Having a micro and macro view of the organization's goals prepared me for behavioural questions.

The Secret to Landing your Dream Job in an IT MNC The Secret to Landing your Dream Job in an IT MNC Reviewed by Sapient Work Culture on August 24, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.